Thursday, July 21, 2011

Margaritas

My good friend Tiffany gave me this recipe and I think she got it from Southern Living Magazine.  It came in VERY handy when I was in dire need for a drink after Kenzie Grace's 4th birthday party a few weeks ago!!  I will roughly tell you the recipe. 





A shot of tequila (always use the good stuff!), shot of orange liquor (grand marnier or triple sec.), shot (or more) or lime juice...fresh squeezed would be best, tablespoon of honey and a splash (or two) of orange juice. And SALT is KEY!! 

 I realize that MANY of you know how to make a margarita!  However, I was thrilled to learn that I could make one without the marg. mix that is sooooooo full of sugar!  So just passing it along in hopes to inspire someone to make a MARGARITA!!!  My favorite drink!  Cheers!

Oh and I type this while having an ice cold Bud 55..which by the way is delicious if you haven't tried it!  I put Tatum and bed and told Isaac I was about to post a new blog and he said, "Why don't you blog about how much of a mess this house is!"  Haha!!!  For those of you that know us..you know it is not a mess...just some toys around.  Off to clean it up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Great post. The ending made me laugh, so something Jamie would say! Lol

    ReplyDelete